This page is Wildern Opportunity Group’s way of saying thanks to all the people and organisations who have generously donated or assisted the group. No matter how big or how small, everything done is truly appreciated.
It is also necessary to make special mention of Hedge End Town Council and their on going efforts to minimise the cost of hosting Wildern Opportunity Group in the facility and all the help they provide across the board.
Our corporate sponsors allow us to to continue our work with their generous donations and assistance. If you would like to help support us and see your company name and logo below, please contact us using the link above!
- To Mark from Advanced Water Softeners for donating 4 tablet computers to enable the staff to upload the children’s records to Tapestry
- Our own Jade Baretto for raising £121 Running and raising money
- Ms Woods for donating £20
- Mr and Mrs Manning for donating £25
- Ms Kirsty Richards and Mrs Ingram for donating £70
- Jeanette and Reg Lee for donating £50
- Continued support of all of our volunteers
- The Hedge End Rotary Breakfast Club continued support and wonderful Day Trip for the Opportunity Group each year to Paultons Park.
- Continued support from Children in Need for a grant towards staff wages for the Opportunity Group.
- To all the Staff at J. Henry fish and chips for the kind donation of £200 towards our new slide.
Can you help?
Whether you can donate any funds, big or small, or you’re a business that wants to support a local charity that provides a vital service to the local community, we’d really appreciate your help.
Get in touch via our contact page to discuss how you might be able to help!